PDO (polydioxanone) threads are a newer form of non-surgical face lift. As we age, the skin on our face loosens or sags. PDO threads are a great alternative tolifting and tightening while at the same time stimulating collagen production for a longer lasting effect. It also stimulates elastin and hyaluronic acid, both substances are key to maintaining firm, youthful looking skin.
Smooth PDO threads
SmoothPDO Threads are small solid filler threads without barbs inserted in the dermal layer of skin that stimulates your body to naturally boost it’s collagen production and improve elasticity. The results are diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improved collagen and skin texture, and tighter more youthful skin tone. Common uses for smooth thread are for acne scar reduction, defining the vermillion border on your lips, and any facial lines and wrinkles.
Lifting PDO threads
LiftingPDO threads do just that: Lift. This is the non-surgical facelift and so much less expensive too! These threads have tiny little barbs that subtly lift facial features to reduce drooping skin, jowls, fine lines and wrinkles while also encouraging collagen production for more volume in the treated areas. This is a minimally invasive clinic procedure with immediate results that typically last longer compared to other cosmetic procedures. The FDA has cleared PDO treatments efficacy and safety. If you are looking for a safe, non-surgical treatment to tighten sagging skin or dropping jowls, look no further than Lifting PDO Threads.
WHY V SOFT LIFT?
V Soft Lift offers the most extensive and innovative high-end PDO thread portfolio in the industry. The multiple advantages of using V Soft PDO are below:
- V Soft PDO threads offer tensile strength 10–20x greater than other comparable threads. Our threads have a special polymer coating that allows for slower absorption, giving you the most collagen and elastin biostimulation compared to any other PDO thread.
- V Soft PDO smooth threads have the most collagen biostimulation compared to other smooth threads which allows providers to use less threads resulting in quicker treatment times, lower cost and improved comfort for patients.
- Both V Soft barbed and molded lifting threads are designed for strong fixation and powerful lifting. Other PDO threads have a weaker fixation and therefore tend to require more threads to achieve the same result as V Soft PDO threads.
- V Soft PDO threads are loaded in a high-quality cannula made of surgical stainless steel with a diamond-cut and polished cannula tip designed for precision.
- V Soft PDO threads are manufactured by the largest PDO and cannula manufacturer in the world, who continuously strives for extended quality-controlled results in safety, which produces a robust final product.
- Manufactured in an ultra-clean, white room environment for pharmaceutical production.
- V Soft PDO threads are FDA cleared for the thread inserted in the cannula as a unit. This is preferred over having FDA clearance on the thread alone. This should allow every practitioner to feel comfortable offering V Soft PDO threads in their practice.
- V Soft lifting PDO threads are uniquely delivered with individual, sterile packaging. Our finished products are sterilized with EO gas, blister-packed, and then packed in aluminum pouches. Individual packaging eliminates exposure to air, which prevents degrading the thread integrity.
- V Soft PDO threads stimulate collagen production and when combined with neurotoxin and filler, can result in up to 40% improvement of esthetic outcome for better, longer-lasting results.
- V Soft carries a wide variety of specialty threads to ensure all patient needs and concerns are being addressed.
- V Soft offers numerous cannula types to accommodate different injector preferences and comfort levels.